Italian is one of the easiest Romance languages to learn. Because it’s descended from Latin, there are many cognates -words that look familiar – such as stazione and familiare. In contrast with French, you pronounce every letter that you see. In contrast with Spanish there aren’t the major differences in usage and pronunciation between Castillian [...]Read more
by a Professor
A premier provider of private and group tutoring for students in grades 5-12+ and adults.
Since 2001, Advantage Learning Center has provided one-on-one assistance in homes or mutually convenient locations to hundreds of students in the Delaware Valley region, at reasonable and competitive rates. Many of our students come from referrals from parents, guidance counselors, and teachers who have seen our commitment to helping students maximize their learning potential.
for the Student
Customized instruction for a student's schedule, learning style, and testing and academic needs.
- Enrichment and remedial academic tutoring in most subjects
- High quality standardized test preparation for the SAT, PSAT, GRE, GED, TOEFL and all private school admissions tests
- College preparatory services such as study skills, vocabulary building and speed-reading
- ESL, English as a second language tutoring
- Italian language and culture tutoring